Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sweet Surrender

What's this thing I've never felt?
I find so hard to define
With these feelings I've never dealt
But you're near me and I'm fine.

You came along, to freeze me speechless
But amidst verses swims my mind:
Thank the stars above love has reached us
At last the missing pieces have aligned.

Like rain drenching a dusty day;
Like an oasis upon burning sands;
Like crystal ocean over dry rocks spray;
You washed over me, darling, unplanned.

Sing with smooth voice, blow me away
Flash a smile, I'm weak in my knees
Say u won't leave me astray
Stay for just a minute more, please.

From mystic magic, so astounding
Floats this melting symphony, unheard:
When you are the tune resounding
I blend as its heartfelt words.

Now, swept by this thing, never felt
With invisible wings we soar in wonder
Our every fear, like snowflakes, melt
For to you, I have surrendered.

2 comments:

Yashu said...

hey
firstly nice poems :)

mail me ur name n blog address, i'll put it up on my fav blog list :)

Ur 15??? WOW!! Nice work!! I hve to say, u rock!!


Yashu

Yashu said...

my mail id --> yashu.k@gmail.com

Poetry

when language like bubbling streams flow




when words are laid down to fit like lovers' hands




when you feel the essence of the poet from within




when swirling thoughts are caught in the net of rhythm



when images reel as you read




when pen and paper create a symphony




then, it is poetry