Friday, June 02, 2006

Fate

Saddened, stripped, I suffocate
With the consequences of the past
But you call, your voice delicate
I knew that moment, your spell was cast.
'Tis fate.

The rain it pours, it frustrates
Unequipped, deserted by my friends
I curse the weather, it's got me late
Until you pulled up in your sliver Benz
'Tis fate.

A surprise on radio channel:8
As I dream us kissing under the stars:
The song we sang for our first duet
"So close, no matter how far"
'Tis fate

With every move, you fascinate
Your touch makes me levitate
Drenched with love, I dedicate
My life, our love, to Fate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try n expand that 'tis fate. Its a bit too short to be at the end of every stanza,like , u know, the catch phrase of ur poem r whtever.

~ L. Rkn

Poetry

when language like bubbling streams flow




when words are laid down to fit like lovers' hands




when you feel the essence of the poet from within




when swirling thoughts are caught in the net of rhythm



when images reel as you read




when pen and paper create a symphony




then, it is poetry